Wednesday, April 25, 2007

My Classroom Blog

I made a blog for my advanced computer design students and they looked at it for the first time today. Some of the comments included: “it’s fun!” “did you make it?” “I’m going to look at it at home tonight!” I myself am very excited about it. The learning material is so much more accessible to the students with a blog. Now I have to make blogs for my two other classes. One of my publications students was so impatient to get a blog up for our class that he made one himself. He had been visiting the classroom during the advanced computer design class and he saw me present the blog to them. His blog was pretty good but I did ask him to modify it so that it is now in his voice and not presented as an official blog for our class. He is a particularly eager student. Perhaps he can help with our publications blog after I get it started. Hopefully the DOE won’t block blogspot.com

No comments: